We all want that TV Hair Commercial kind of hair. Whatever you do or do not consume effects the integrity and length of your hair. When it comes to your hair, it's all about your diet. Your diet effects not only the hair, but also your skin and nails. If you want long, healthy lucious locks. incorporate the following for beautiful hair :
• Iron + Zinc: this combination helps the hair follicle grow. Consuming lean red meat is both rich sources; aim to eat twice a week.
• Vitamin D: shoot for 1,000 IU per day in a vitamin form.
• Protein: one of the building blocks of life. Promotes cell growth and repairs and strengthens your hair.
• Omega 3 Fatty Acid: for silky, hydrated hair. Include Salmon twice a week or consume DHA + EPA supplements 1g per day.
• Biotin: also known as B7 is found in eggs, almonds, nuts, legumes, while grains, milk and meat that should be placed into your diet.
And yes, that's a few vitamins to stock up on. However if your impatient to see the results their is always extensions.